integra with an H22 have a few questions

ok, this is a place where i know my ****, a built k20 say in a hatch will be ****en fast, yes all Hondas lack torque, and wheel hop > us. but still doesnt mean its slow, a few guys on clubrsx.com, are making 250hp to the wheel with intake, race header, exhaust, stage 3 cams (also everything else that is needed), and fully tuned (stock bottom end).

but a H22 in a integra, not worth it. try to find a gsr, and build it.

WTF! My Built B16a has way more than enough power. I'm running a 13.6@103mph with my Civic hatch on street tires right now.

My motor is very streetable with decent low end power. But My B series really shines from 5500-9000rpm.

A turbo on my motor would be overkill!

WTF! My Built B16a has way more than enough power. I'm running a 13.6@103mph with my Civic hatch on street tires right now.
My motor is very streetable with decent low end power. But My B series really shines from 5500-9000rpm.

A turbo on my motor would be overkill!
most built hondas shine from a roll, sad to say, only bad thing about a FWD honda, wheel hop FTL. if you dont have drag radials or slick, off the line is pointless, especially if your racing a V8.

most built hondas shine from a roll, sad to say, only bad thing about a FWD honda, wheel hop FTL. if you dont have drag radials or slick, off the line is pointless, especially if your racing a V8.
Not at all, I'm running Hasport motor mounts, and poly bushings. The car has never wheel hopped at all.

I launch at about 4500rpm, It spins for about 15ft, but never comes out of Vtec. I don't street race, but any average V8 car/truck isn't going to hang with me at all. Now the Camaro/Firebird will overtake me at speeds over about 80mph, thats where a turbo would give me the advantage!

k24 block with a k20z head....pwns
ah the infamous Frankenstein setup, it definitely pushes out more torque. and the k20z1 is much better than the k20a2.

i plan on camming my car with buddy club stage 2 cams, and tuned with kpro. my goal is 240's. it may not seem a lot to most people, but thats pretty much all i need to school nukkas.

only D series that make power is the zc engine. So don't let ppl listen to u guys and go out and turbo their D15B7
You do know there are D series Vtec engines right?

220pages full of D Series setups.....not that he should go with this a Teg...it would be pointless to swap out a B series for a D series,but nontheless

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread/1643764

K Series all the way if you got the money

Me personally, id never go with a b16 for a daily driver....my DX is about the same til 5500...its pitiful for daily...you have to shift around 6000 just to get up to hwy speed....not worth it.

LS Turbo all day.....power and torque from longer stroke than GSR:fro:

only D series that make power is the zc engine. So don't let ppl listen to u guys and go out and turbo their D15B7

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

if i was gonna turbo a D it would be a fully built D16z6... i would be willing to wager that it would put out way more powa than a ZC

plus i would get to keep my HX series tranny ... 80mph in 2nd gear with a turbo setup FTW!!!

this gu i met the other day had a honda fit with a new 2006 honda si engine in it with all motor only ups was a intake and full no-cat exhaust and headers

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.