inter fire audio ????

i hve their ef3s processor. basically a bass processor/line driver. 8 volt preout. works well for what it is.

ive heard their amps are decent but never and personal experience with them. friend of mine had 2 15's ( dont know model) like 3 years ago. they were 500rms 4ohm dvc. they werent going to win any sq competitions but they got pretty loud.

i hve their ef3s processor. basically a bass processor/line driver. 8 volt preout. works well for what it is.
ive heard their amps are decent but never and personal experience with them. friend of mine had 2 15's ( dont know model) like 3 years ago. they were 500rms 4ohm dvc. they werent going to win any sq competitions but they got pretty loud.
thanks was looking at that one

any one else

thanks was looking at that one
any one else
looking at the processor? if youre interested i might be selling mine. havent had subs installed in a few months and its just taking up space in my dash.

there's a dealer here in town that i used their products from, back about 3-4years ago...Their amps draw ALOT of current, and their subs were OK for the money...I personally wouldn't buy them again as there's better for the money...It's a cheap line IMO, after using it for a few years straight, i wouldn't use em again.

there's a dealer here in town that i used their products from, back about 3-4years ago...Their amps draw ALOT of current, and their subs were OK for the money...I personally wouldn't buy them again as there's better for the money...It's a cheap line IMO, after using it for a few years straight, i wouldn't use em again.
yeah just like i said above. i think my friend spent like 250 on a soundstream amp and 2 of the interfire 15's installed. it got loud but wouldnt win sq comps

i might add though after about 3 years(and him being a dumbass maxing out gain and bass boost) the amp and subs are still going strong......probably is clipped 85% of the time.

I think I would have thought of a new name. One that didn't include fire in it. No experience with the equipment though.
Crossfire seems to enjoy a pretty healthy following //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

They look decent. And 86 percent efficiency on the amps would make you think that they are not too bad on the electrical. It's listed as 13.8 volts and greater than 90 s/n but no thd. the case screms legacy or boss. subs look good but looks can be deceiving

yeah i have the IFB series of their subs but i have a friend who has thier pro series two 10s and is running like 1800 watts to them and they can handle anything, they get low too, personally i think they are good subs, whoever degrades them and hasn't had them don't try cause they are good subs and a lot cheap then the "top of the Line" stuff!

Those pro series subs look identical to the Dayton Titanics, minus the cone and surround. The other series of subs don't look as impressive. You can't tell everything by looks though.

The amps are fused pretty high, don't seem too overrated. I'd like to see the insides though.

If you're into trying new things, I'd take a shot at them. I'd stay away from their budget stuff though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.