It Has Begun... donpisto's '06 G35 Sedan Install

Nothin done with the interior yet, waiting for my new credit card to come in since mine expired and I cant find the one the CC company sent, then I'll be able to order my curtains. I'll have the rear ones on possibly next week or the week after.

I plan to swap the aluminum finish with wood and go fully custom with the interior...including super soft carpet. Going to make a mini fridge that will be accessible through the rear arm rest. Also will have a sake table.

I'm hoping to get the fridge in the same time as the sub since it's not an expensive job...just need to find something that slides rather than swings open and I'll be good. Then I can keep my Jager or any other drinks cold and have a few drinks before goin to clubs n' what not.

I know it's not quite everyone's taste, some will say it's rice, but the curtains do have a purpose....dark tint doesn't always work, hehe.

That's awesome. I love the VIP style when it's done right. I think the G is a little small to do VIP, but it is definitely unique. I'm looking at a Lincoln LS right now. It's a champagne color (old man-ish lol), but the more I look at it the more I can see a possible USDM VIP style car haha...we'll see.

For everyone that "loves" how my car looks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

IMG_5283.jpg

IMG_5284.jpg

IMG_5291.jpg

IMG_5292.jpg

IMG_5293.jpg

IMG_5288.jpg

IMG_5287.jpg

Lol...i was wondering where I posted those pics....was trying to post it in my "in progress wheels" thread and didn't see it there. I don't even know how I opened up this thread....long day at work //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Thread to come alive again quite soon. Ordering deadener this week and slapping in temporary setup sometime in March.

Gonna start off with deadening the entire trunk and front doors, probably the rear deck as well.

Unfortunately I don't have the same equipment I planned on using so here's what will go in:

JBL GTO 1201.1 amplifier powering JL 15W6

JBL Px600.2 amplifier powering Crystal Mobile Sound CSC 60's

Using factory head unit and Audiocontrol LC6i

Some recent pics of the car (bumper is unpainted and fogs need to be put in still, completely one-off just got made not too long ago).

kenstyle2.jpg

kenstyle.jpg

38056810020_large.jpg

Audio setup will be replacing my Jager tap machine....

38056810019_large.jpg

And a recent vid I took showing wheel fitment. I know people haven't been a fan of it, but IMHO it's the pictures that make the camber look crazy. I've had people here see it in person and say it looks different and better in person.

Thanks!

Here's a couple more interior shots. Rear seats recline, so comfortable, lol.

IMG_2119.jpg

IMG_2120.jpg

I'm actually selling the rims, I can't deal with the low profile tires they have and new tires are going to run me a grand and I'd rather just use stock wheels instead. I will have the car lowered in about a week or 2 as well.

And yeah, a lot of deadener went to waste, but this time I'll be sure it won't go to any waste.

Clean boss! Those reclining rear seats are the only reason I almost bought the Q45 lol, so luxurious.

man last time u did this bs thing every one was getin on u real hard for like a month. bro just let it go. u did some drag racing down your block with kids around. I think there was some pics of some dirty ass *****s on your car that sure looked like they might just b passin out the herps

Not sure if you're still looking for an amp, or if you got the JBL, but the ARC KS300.2 does 700Wrms @ 4 iirc. They only retail for about 300, hell of a deal. As far as the mids go, you can get the CV EXL400.4 amps off ebay for 123 BNIB, they do 200x2 @ 4. They're a zeff design, virtually identical to the old arc xxk IIRC. Helluva deal if you don't mind the CV logo. I've got two that i need to find a use for since i decided to go with the JL HDs in my DD.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.