Ive got 100 dollars. Give me something to buy!!!

the Batcap 2000 is a much better battery than any Kinetik that will fit your stock location.....I own Kinetiks...Batcaps...and Odyssey/Hawker batteries...Stinger...Optima

Batcaps.jpg

Batcaps2000.jpg

what does me measuring my battery have to do with whether I will need a 1400, 16, 18, or 2000?
what is my max RMS that im running..thats what i dont know.
There website TELLS U HOW MANY WATTS EA BATT CAN HANDLE

lulz

link to a batcap 2000?
but that STILL doesnt answer my question about what kinetik bats will fit under the hood of my car.

FYI- You're an ******* and your parents should have raised you better. I would sell you a nice amp, but you would probably hook it up wrong and claim I sent it DOA...

i know what all of that stuff is..just dont understand the short hand versions of it.
whenever im deciding what my max RMS is for deciding my battery do I take each sub and whatever the max is I add those two totals together and that gives me my max?
Does power come from ur subs or amp? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

Theres more in this world than Kinetik batteries...I have experience with many types,,,,here are a few examples....

Stinger 1700's in my Wrangler

houseect005.jpg

Kinetik 2400's in my Wrangler.....

Jeephouse021.jpg

Batcap 8400 in my Wrangler....

Awranglerx015.jpg

Optima Yellow top under the hood of my Wrangler.....

003-1.jpg

plugitin is gonna have a blast readin this thread. he said u were a moron and i was like "give the guy a chance" and now i understand completly what he meant. and your the first person EVER to make me say......

LULZ!!!!!!!!!!

Does power come from ur subs or amp? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif
power comes from my battery which goes to the amp and in turn powers my subs

plugitin is gonna have a blast readin this thread. he said u were a moron and i was like "give the guy a chance" and now i understand completly what he meant. and your the first person EVER to make me say......

LULZ!!!!!!!!!!

LULZ

wrong! power comes from the alternator to your battery to your amp in turnTHEN powers your subs
oh really? so the battery doesnt give it power? how come theyre arent alternators on battery operated toy cars and stuff that require batteries..? they dont require an alternator to charge them.

you are right im not saying your wrong..just something weird ive never thought about.

oh really? so the battery doesnt give it power? how come theyre arent alternators on battery operated toy cars and stuff that require batteries..? they dont require an alternator to charge them.
you are right im not saying your wrong..just something weird ive never thought about.
ok the alternator KEEPS the power coming. how bout that. just like i keep seeing ur awesome threads and posts. what a guy you are! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

OMG... the question is:
Does power come from ur amp or subs. I did not give u the option of battery, alty, horse power, or ur mom
I answered it. the alternator charges the battery which gives the battery the power to power my amp which powers the subs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ccab

10+ year member
For The Horde!
ccab
Southern Georgia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date