Ive got 100 dollars. Give me something to buy!!!

I have a RF power 500 that does way more then what it rated for, 2 8" idqs, and 2 8 L5s one is blown. I'd ship either pair of subs or amp for 150. Might even throw in some wire with the amp

I have a RF power 500 that does way more then what it rated for, 2 8" idqs, and 2 8 L5s one is blown. I'd ship either pair of subs or amp for 150. Might even throw in some wire with the amp
How much for those IDQ's. PM me.

yeah thats what im gonna do.

I would like a batcap but I dont want to buy one brand new and doesnt look like anyone is selling theirs.

oh really? so the battery doesnt give it power? how come theyre arent alternators on battery operated toy cars and stuff that require batteries..? they dont require an alternator to charge them.
you are right im not saying your wrong..just something weird ive never thought about.
How did you even manage to properly create an account for this forum?

yeah thats what im gonna do.
I would like a batcap but I dont want to buy one brand new and doesnt look like anyone is selling theirs.
u said u were looking for wattage of a battery for ur system/car? Nomore drugs for u

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ccab

10+ year member
For The Horde!
ccab
Southern Georgia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date