jeep electrical problems

Participant count
  • Participant list

blackxj
10+ year member

All Things That Are Good
back again lol car wont shift rite(auto trans)and my gadges keep going crazy.....heres the catch..when i hit my remote gain an start bassin i get my gadges back and my tranny shifts fine....kinda think i got a major issue at hand:confused: any input

LOL. You post and bump the post in the span of one minute. Intermittent electrical problems like the one you describe may be from a bad ground.

LOL. You post and bump the post in the span of one minute. Intermittent electrical problems like the one you describe may be from a bad ground.

I dont know what it is but I have a Jeep too and they just ****ing **** lol
Never have a problem with either of mine. I guess its all in the owners hands. I keep up with my jeep.

Any ways. Id check for loose ground wires on the body and motor area. Were is your ground for the amp. Up front or in the back. Also have you played with any grounds up in the engine area. Id start checking grounds. Sounds like when the bass hits it shakes enough to get good contact.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.