1. $165 shipped lower 48

2. $200 + shipping for the pair

3. $75 shipped lower 48

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

1. Included in the lower 48

2. Shipping additional

3. Included in the lower 48

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Very interested in trades for 1/0 or larger OFC cable, in good shape or new. Also looking for a single DIN active head unit in excellent or new condition.

Is the American bass still available?How do you think this would compare to a Eclipse

Aluminum 12? I think iI have the 8112..??

Thank you
I haven't had the opportunity to listen to the sub, but I could easily guess the Eclipse sub is a better sub overall. The AB sub could sound better, but I am almost positive it won't take the power the Eclipse will. Of course the price ranges for the two subs are totally different. If you are close to Newport News, I can meet up with you if you would like to take a look at it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.