SOLD JL audio. 13W6v2

cotjones
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
This is a used 13W6v2.

There are a few minor cosmetic flaws (scuffs, broken trim ring.) But functions like new and sounds amazing. Would be perfect for a stealthy application or home theater cabinet sub.

$250.00 paypal (free shipping)

Pics:

20100612204651.jpg

20100612204558.jpg

20100612204529.jpg

Don't miss out on one of the best subs money can buy!!!!

is that $240 shipped?
yes, to most places. depending on zip. 240$ shipped when shipping is below $40. Add any additional charges for places like Hawaii or international, or additional fees for expedited shipping.

the trim ring...do you have the broken missing piece?
I seem to have lost it. I've been trying to get in touch with a dealer to get a price on a new one, but i'm at work alot and the local JL dealer has funky hours.

I'm being led to believe a new trim ring ordered from jl would cost less than 20$ but feel free to see if you can order one cheaper at your local dealer! I've been told i can't order one directly from jl, has to be through a dealer. dunno why?

Superb price! That would be nice for a HT build huh?
Actually yeah, what i wanted to do was put it in a covered cabinet in the HT system in the living room. They are pretty much the tops for a budget SQ sub.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.