SOLD jl audio w6 15

Participant count
  • Participant list
I am asking 250 for it with box. Without box same price so box is for free. The box is about 2 and a half to 3 cubic feet I believe. I bought the box off a friends buddy. Not for sure what the box is tuned to so, all I know is it hits lower bass really freakin hard. May just be my amp right now isn't powerful enough.*shrug* Might be willing to trade something for it too but most likely not. So best bet is money. I bought the sub brand new for 549.99. I have had the sub in my care for about a month. There is nothing wrong with it. The only thing close to something being wrong with it is that the card board around the sub had came off a little bit but I had glued it back and is in very firm condition. I have saw one of these subs flex about 3" and not pop the cone. So its a great sub for the price. Oh yeah I'm askin for the price to ship it too. So a total of 250 + shipping fee.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.