jl clean sweep or audio control?

loud-n-low
10+ year member

i give ladies 30mm xmax
upstate NY
i have an acura tsx. cannot have an aftermarket deck. factory radio/amp provides all that equalization i dont want. jl cleansweep is what shops are reccomending..its $300 plus install. does the audiocontrol piece do the same thing? i want to add my amps and use their crossovers obviously. Thanks

Whats up man what year is your TSX? I have a 05 NBP You have good taste. Why cant you go aftermarket? You can if you want thats what I did in mine. I also have a AudioControl 3.1 in my TSX very good processor and line driver. It will give a much cleaner sound even with the factory HU. I dont know much about the clean sweep but you really cant go wrong with AudioControl

i have an 07 nbp. no aftermarket dash kits for the tsx. im debating between a jl cleen sweep and an audio control piece for my amps to recieve signal from and to send them a flat response, just not sure which one is better

i have an acura tsx. cannot have an aftermarket deck. factory radio/amp provides all that equalization i dont want. jl cleansweep is what shops are reccomending..its $300 plus install. does the audiocontrol piece do the same thing? i want to add my amps and use their crossovers obviously. Thanks
you could buy 2 cleansweeps off ebay for 300. Which Audiocontrol one are you looking at?

I had the Clean Sweep, disappointing with the sound quality and lack of tuning ability. Save your money and get a RF 360.2 and use a laptop with it.

this is the first time ive seen the rf unit

it looks really nice. so the only difference between the 360.1 and 360.2 is more eq bands?

and if so is that really worth it if you're not looking for a super super high end system?

Get the 360.2, download the manuals and study them.

When I was looking at them both I did that. I cannot

remember what the details were, but I remember I

decided if I was going to do it, it had to be the 360.2

and I would not consider the 360.1 at all. Sorry,

don't remember why.

Edit:

I just found the manual, in the crossover section, tons of features

are 360.2 only. There is no way I'd go 360.1 .

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.