JL W3 and W6, Alpine Type R and Adire Brahma

I literally ask because I own all of them, and I am curious of the opinions. Currently running 2 JL10w3v3’s and I am so happy with them. Before my two 10in setup I ran a single Type R 12, then after a new production single Adire Brahma 12 and really liked it. I am not interested in SPL which is why I asked from a SQ standpoint so it’s interesting to hear different opinions. I feel like a second Brahma is calling my name in the future.
The original RE XXX, Adire Brahma, and Ascendent Avalanche are some of my all time fav subs.

First off, I never said it was sloppy. Second, yes everyone's ears, eyes, nose, and mouth perceive things differently because everyone's brain is different. You can argue all you want. Can a Type R sound decent, sure, but it's not an SQ sub. So **** it.
Sounds like somebodies a bit cranky lol.
It also sounds like someone don’t know what the fugg their talking about! Turn your attention to post 11 on this thread where You, yes You said, and I quote “Type Rs are SLOPPY and peaky”
I know you liberals don’t like when people have a different opinion then you own.... but how can anyone take you seriously, when you don’t even know what the fugg you said, a few posts ago?
And buddy, you can **** it, you seem to be much better at it.

It also sounds like someone don’t know what the fugg their talking about! Turn your attention to post 11 on this thread where You, yes You said, and I quote “Type Rs are SLOPPY and peaky”
I know you liberals don’t like when people have a different opinion then you own.... but how can anyone take you seriously, when you don’t even know what the fugg you said, a few posts ago?
Wow. Literally fukking wow. You are some kinda stupid aren't you. Maybe if you weren't to busy trying to judge other people you would notice that. I just want you to do me one favor. Please continue, because I find it real funny that you were eating out of the palm of my hand in a certain thread until I let you know I wasn't a redneck cracker.

Last edited:

lol@ dummy you. It wasn't slo ride that said that. Perhaps next time pick the right person with the right quote...

Your right, damn, I apologize Slo_ride, I think I quoted the wrong post, at the beginning, and then somehow got you mixed up with the other guy.....I had to scroll back to figure out what I did. I have no excuses, I was out of line. Thanks for straightening me out. If you catch me fuggin up, I do try to admit my wrongs.

@Timbo74 take your ignorant ass identity politics and fuck off. I hope you are in the crowd at the next mass shooting cuz your boy McConnell can't stop deepthroating the NRA's cocks and do his fucking job.
Oh, so now you wish harm upon me...what a complete sack of worthless **** you are!
Take your ideals, wrap them around your fairy sex toy, and cram it in your stank, diseased ******! You can talk **** about whatever politician, you think is my boy, the truth is they’re all equally as worthless as you!
Now go stuff something in your ass, you ******* snowflake!....thats about what piles of **** like yourself do best.

Oh, so now you wish harm upon me...what a complete sack of worthless **** you are!
Take your ideals, wrap them around your fairy sex toy, and cram it in your stank, diseased ******! You can talk **** about whatever politician, you think is my boy, the truth is they’re all equally as worthless as you!
Now go stuff something in your ass, you ******* snowflake!....thats about what piles of **** like yourself do best.

You're 44 years old and the best you can do is butt stuff and gay bashing?

Give your balls a tug you tit fucker.

You're 44 years old and the best you can do is butt stuff and gay bashing?

Give your balls a tug you tit fucker.
Failed math didn’t you? I can’t say I’m surprised... but ok, I’m 44 again lol.
I must have found the fountain of youth, or some new kind of age reversal gimmick, and it works!
Let me see...hmmm. It seems to me the best you could do is wish violence upon someone, you don’t even know, because said person called ********, on your ignorant, un factual, retardation of a post! Yes, I did quote the wrong post, and brought it to the wrong member, but I was shown, and admit my error.....it’s been a hell of a crazy week.
And Thanks for the ***** fuggin comment...I would rather be labeled that, then the alternative you endorse.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.