Just something I want to share

Well I am working on a step down so I can convert it to 18 volts. Trust me with the Kinetics it is noticeably faster, but I would like to kick it up another notch.

Storm Lake. We are having a show in Mason City at Custom Car Tunes June 6 starting at 5 it will be there and June 7 in Storm Lake starting at noon and another on June 8 in Fort Dodge. They are all double point events. We are giving away $1400 Eclipse decks, color matched headrests, enclosures, coaxials, fuse holders, wiring kits, subs, and all kinds of stuff might be worth coming sir. PM me and I will give you my phone number if you are interested in coming.

Thank You for all the props my daughter is next to me right now with a huge smile on her face, you all are making her night.

might want to teach her to respect her stuff with a little less expensive things lol cant wait till she comes in the house, "daddy the screen just fell off!" ha ha

seems like ur a pretty cool dad, keep it up!

Nice work R/T, I think its really cool getting your daughter involved in the hobby like your doing and def thumbs up on her truck.

Im sure she apperciates a dad like yourself, nice man.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.