Kenwood KFC-W3003 subs

Participant count
  • Participant list

bstran11693
10+ year member

Hey guys i just picked up 2 12"s of these and I know they are old and not the best but it is what it is. I was just wondering what would be a good amp for these. On the sub it says: impedance 4 ohms, peak power 600w. Also what kind of rms do these put out? Thanks in advance!

mmm. i can recommend you a amp but for that price range and that sub i get the feeling you wont be satisfied. not to hate on your equipment but theres a lot more audio out there beyond the "car audio" you find at best buy. if your not looking to get too far into car audio, disregard my previous message. if you are, sale your subs and do some more research before making the investment. at the very least, please make your own box, you wont regret it.

to answer your original question: What amplifier would be good for my 2 12" Kenwood KFC-W3003 Subs? - Yahoo! Answers

well i mean my buddy gave em to me for 20 bucks so ya can't really beat that. but what i was hoping to do was get a decent amp for those subs. Then i already have a Monsoon sound system (friggen top notch i know haha) with an amp mounted in the trunk already wired to the speakers. So i think with both of those combined i can maybe get crappier subs to sound a little better? or does that setup sound retarded. I;m not tryin to win competitions i just want a decent system for cheap.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.