kids make me laugh--hear this kids system

i know what you mean. kids are really cocky when they get something from circuit city and once they buy it they think they know everything.

i told my friend that he could wire his L7 for 2Ohms and get cheaper amp that puts out correct RMS @ 2ohm and he started sayin stuff like "i dont care, moneys not an object to me, im not like you, i dont search around for the best deals and buy crap, im all about quality, i dont pick stuff out off a trash can like you do, i dont want to wire at 2 ohms, you may know electronics, but all i care about is audio" i got pissed but just walked away. instead of arguing, bragging or being cocky, ill just let him realize that i know what i am talking about when i pull up next to him when i get the new system.

edit: the stuff i was showing my friend and the stuff he called "crap" were RE, SS, Fi, IA

i know what you mean. kids are really cocky when they get something from circuit city and once they buy it they think they know everything.
i told my friend that he could wire his L7 for 2Ohms and get cheaper amp that puts out correct RMS @ 2ohm and he started sayin stuff like "i dont care, moneys not an object to me, im not like you, i dont search around for the best deals and buy crap, im all about quality, i dont pick stuff out off a trash can like you do, i dont want to wire at 2 ohms, you may know electronics, but all i care about is audio" i got pissed but just walked away. instead of arguing, bragging or being cocky, ill just let him realize that i know what i am talking about when i pull up next to him when i get the new system.

edit: the stuff i was showing my friend and the stuff he called "crap" were RE, SS, Fi, IA
he sees the amp and i say sundown audio you haven't heard of it. then his friend calls and brags "omg he has a huge 1500watt amp weighin about 20lbs"

then "oh if i get my flame series and hook it up itll be right with your system. and if i get his 2 15's with it it will kill you.

and thank you that wasn't hard was it? no smart remarks finally //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

he sees the amp and i say sundown audio you haven't heard of it. then his friend calls and brags "omg he has a huge 1500watt amp weighin about 20lbs"

then "oh if i get my flame series and hook it up itll be right with your system. and if i get his 2 15's with it it will kill you.

and thank you that wasn't hard was it? no smart remarks finally //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

think yall need to chill, have a feeling this is xclusiv3's first real system, bet hes just excited, had to tell someone kinda thing

yall have been there //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

and xclusiv3, its kinda like a black belt chattin with a white belt, and the white belts runnin his mouth how badazz he is... im sure you get the pic

anyway, get some pics up, lets see some tight azz pics man //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif

How about you get the same stuff he has then beat him and show how good of an installer you are.
now youre talkin //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

think yall need to chill, have a feeling this is xclusiv3's first real system, bet hes just excited, had to tell someone kinda thing
yall have been there //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

and xclusiv3, its kinda like a black belt chattin with a white belt, and the white belts runnin his mouth how badazz he is... im sure you get the pic

anyway, get some pics up, lets see some tight azz pics man //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif
yes this is my first system...16y/o, 17 in 2 weeks....a little slack?

i can post a pic of the amp...because ben@low-hz says he is waiting on the mags from SI so he can ship out mine.

How about you get the same stuff he has then beat him and show how good of an installer you are.
im the book/academics type...furthest from being an installer

I mean your system may be louder but you probably spent at least twice as much as him.
and yes you have a point...but that doesn't give him the prerogative to brag about what he doesnt know.

thanks for the support.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif That sundown audio amp you're getting is sweet. Lets just say I know a little about em //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif You might even want to PM me about yours.

I do feel ya man, im sure your constantly being bombarded by people you know that have less then quality equipment claiming this and that. You gotta look at it like this, they're just not as educated as you on the products out there and maybe your priority to school them with your new setup's power should be perhaps channeled into showing them what they can do to make their dual/audiobing/whatever louder. I promise you if you try to help that guy out you'll get more satisfaction than just schooling him with your setup.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.