Price:

70.00 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

shipping is on my dollar

Item Pictures:

ca3.jpg

kinetik.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this still here?! I can't believe it did not sell yet for $55 shipped lol. That is dirt cheap! I need it for my next install but I don't want to buy it and have it sit for a month or two..

Is this still here?! I can't believe it did not sell yet for $55 shipped lol. That is dirt cheap! I need it for my next install but I don't want to buy it and have it sit for a month or two..
He was suppose to hold it for me for a day and I get back to him asking for his paypal and he never responded....this as last tuesday

He was suppose to hold it for me for a day and I get back to him asking for his paypal and he never responded....this as last tuesday

I asked him to ship first, but he wouldn't. I offered to pay $30 up front and $25 once it got here and I could test voltage and such...no deal. Seems like a decent dude, I just don't trust hardly anyone after getting scammed twice on here. Especially someone with no real reputation to uphold.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.