Led Tvs! Crap!

Obvious troll is obvious.
call it whatever you want, i'm only trying to save you all money and disappointment.

Don't believe me?

Show me an "LED" TV and I'll show you an LCD that performs better at a fraction of the cost.

call it whatever you want, i'm only trying to save you all money and disappointment.
Don't believe me?

Show me an "LED" TV and I'll show you an LCD that performs better at a fraction of the cost.
Why do you come back to a forum that hates you?

Idk where you heard this nonsense. There are cheaper LCD TV's that are lighter and thinner than the new LED TV's, and most LED TV's are less power efficient per screen size than LCD TV's unless you are watching a Movie with mostly Black images. LED's are actually similar to plasmas in power consumption. And there is no "higher hz processing" There is no differences in the processing capability of LCD vs. LED TV's the difference is in the blacklight
Your an idiot, i used to sell them and was with Samsung. Its not just one thing, but you already proved that your stupid anyway. Most LCD's are only 60hz reproduction, 120hz at the most, and most LED start at 240kz. Plasmas may be just as efficient, but they also have burn in, have to be recharged, and are a dinosaurs. Thats why you can get a 50 inch for 800$

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.