Levitation- Standing Waves

Participant count
  • Participant list

Buck
5,000+ posts

little alien on campus

Distance is frequency, different distances change resonance due to wave speed and length. This is just a great visualization. When he moves the reflector and the levitation stops, that seems to me like playing a note, then suddenly making an enclosure out of resonance with the speaker frequency, so stored energy resonance is quickly lost. That's why there's different lengths to ports in sound; you lose so much energy out of resonance.

Last edited:
Seeing waves like this can help explain why people with big systems can do hair tricks and float cups and what not in their windows, where hair or a cup is being "stood up" in the wave from the bass.
Makes me wonder if the hypotheseis of sound being used to carry stones used in the pyramids is the correct one. Supposedly "priests" would chant alongsides the stones as slaves would push them along.
Of course I assume some kind of "plate" would be attached underneath.

Makes me wonder if the hypotheseis of sound being used to carry stones used in the pyramids is the correct one. Supposedly "priests" would chant alongsides the stones as slaves would push them along.
Of course I assume some kind of "plate" would be attached underneath.
Yeah, you could totally make standing waves of various natures, like sound or em waves, to capture objects and move them. Imagine a UFO abducting a cow lol. I personally think this is how orbits works. I believe there's tons of magnetic, em, gravity waves that conduct themselves through the fabric of space of our dimension and bend or warp space into moving (rotating), geometrical standing wave patterns. So, Earth is orbiting around the Sun, because Earth is captured in a moving standing wave that is mostly moved or influenced by Sun, so the Sun's energy forces the scale (shaped like a snake scale, wave front collisions) Earth is caught within to follow the Sun along. It's all standing wave energy pressure zones capturing objects. And it eventually gets into this:

Specifically, I'm talking about creating a hovering plasma ball by using the pulses of lasers, or something similar, and crossing them at certain frequencies and phases to create enough high pressure charge to form plasma at distance. You can also take an energy point and make the point make sound and light without the beams or lobes making sound and light, like how 3d sound works. All of that is part of the voice of God weapon.

Last edited:
Specifically, I'm talking about creating a hovering plasma ball by using the pulses of lasers, or something similar, and crossing them at certain frequencies and phases to create enough high pressure charge to form plasma at distance. You can also take an energy point and make the point make sound and light without the beams or lobes making sound and light, like how 3d sound works. All of that is part of the voice of God weapon.
That is a good article. If you know about plasma tweeters, then you have seen plasma sound in action.
One thing I wonder about UFOs is why they do not generate a sonic boom. That means they might generate a field that "cuts" through liquid without pushing it out of the way. That would explain why some UFOs have been reported flying into water without impediment or reported splashing sound.

, Earth is orbiting around the Sun, because Earth is captured in a moving standing wave that is mostly moved or influenced by Sun, so the Sun's energy forces the scale (shaped like a snake scale, wave front collisions) Earth is caught within to follow the Sun along. It's all standing wave energy pressure zones capturing objects
I have never thought of the planets as being bound by enegy waves. Then again what exactly is gravitation if not an invisible energy.

That is a good article. If you know about plasma tweeters, then you have seen plasma sound in action.
One thing I wonder about UFOs is why they do not generate a sonic boom. That means they might generate a field that "cuts" through liquid without pushing it out of the way. That would explain why some UFOs have been reported flying into water without impediment or reported splashing sound.

I have never thought of the planets as being bound by enegy waves. Then again what exactly is gravitation if not an invisible energy.
They move materials around them when they fly, bend light/space around them, I mean it just depends on what level you'd be talking about. There's also ionization of materials around the craft, like ionized air from high radiation levels. MIT has flown that way where electrical currents move the air around the plane to make it fly, where wing lift is provided by electrical current causing wind current, basically.

I think something like standing wave and gravity are different. Being pulled to earth from earth's core spinning in one pull down, like DC motion, vs being suspended/levitated-in-motion in space due to alternating currents causing waves and wave collisions is a different nature, but I'm definitely just some idiot on the internet.

Last edited:
move materials around them when they fly, bend light/space around them, I mean it just depends on what level you'd be talking about.
That is a possibility, but would moving air particles at the speed those things move not cause frictional heat or static electricity? Either of those should transform some of that energy into sound. Then again, there are reports of some UFOs being struck by the military, so those missiles had to have some energy signature to lock on to. Just like the latest fad, some Tesla drivers have reported their cars detecting people while driving around empty cemetaries. If true, then those sensors are registering some sort of energy.
Being pulled to earth from earth's core spinning in one pull down
I can understand this theory. Being that the orbit is elliptical gives credence to earth being pulled closer to the sun's magnetic poles and further on it's equator. I am just assuming that is the cause of the ellipsis.

I wonder if you could do this same thing with a sub, like I wonder if you could float idk something that could be captured by the size of a bass wave. The way speaker arrays and like EM phased arrays work seems similar, and some use what seem to be phased arrays to levitate things too, so I wonder if you could beamform sound with a phased array with a lower frequency and concentrate multiple speaker's energy into one beam and be able to lift something heavy and large with a certain type of mutli-speaker setup.

Last edited:
I wonder if you could do this same thing with a sub, like I wonder if you could float idk something that could be captured by the size of a bass wave. The way speaker arrays and like EM phased arrays work seems similar, and some use what seem to be phased arrays to levitate things too, so I wonder if you could beamform sound with a phased array with a lower frequency and concentrate multiple speaker's energy into one beam and be able to lift something heavy and large with a certain type of mutli-speaker setup.
I did this quick but:

IMG_5354.gif
IMG_5355.jpeg
IMG_5357.jpeg

This is EM antenna array lobe based off phasing and constructive and destructive wave formations:
IMG_5356.png

It may be doable but not at the power levels we use in car audio. The hair tricks you mentioned I assume are attributed to the air being oscillated in a confined space. If there was no cabin, I doubt the soundwaves would be able to suspend anything heavier than smoke. I think this would be because bass waves are too far apart. To be able to excite the air enough to trap an object between waves would probably require the power of a fusion reactor. In the posted video they stated the frequency used was beyond human hearing. That would mean the waves are so close to each other that it is easier to excite and trap molecules between them, and those molecules can hold those styrofoam balls in place. They looked like styrofoam balls.
But I do have a theory involving sound. Resonant frequency. As you may know, most if not all matter has a resonant frequency. What if causing an object to resonate to it's maximum capacity will make it easy to push in any direction. Remember the old reels of the Tacoma Narrows Bridge in Washington? It is speculated that the wind blowing through it caused a sound that met the resonant frequency of the bridge causing it to begin swaying until it's collapse. It was not due to the power of the wind for it was at 35 MPH.

It may be doable but not at the power levels we use in car audio. The hair tricks you mentioned I assume are attributed to the air being oscillated in a confined space. If there was no cabin, I doubt the soundwaves would be able to suspend anything heavier than smoke. I think this would be because bass waves are too far apart. To be able to excite the air enough to trap an object between waves would probably require the power of a fusion reactor. In the posted video they stated the frequency used was beyond human hearing. That would mean the waves are so close to each other that it is easier to excite and trap molecules between them, and those molecules can hold those styrofoam balls in place. They looked like styrofoam balls.
But I do have a theory involving sound. Resonant frequency. As you may know, most if not all matter has a resonant frequency. What if causing an object to resonate to it's maximum capacity will make it easy to push in any direction. Remember the old reels of the Tacoma Narrows Bridge in Washington? It is speculated that the wind blowing through it caused a sound that met the resonant frequency of the bridge causing it to begin swaying until it's collapse. It was not due to the power of the wind for it was at 35 MPH.
Yeah. I think it's all one and the same. I'm just giving examples, but you can extrapolate it out, like, sound IS size, it is geometric shape, or say frequencies of waves are that. Waves seem to define the existence of everything, so there has to be relevant wavelengths and power levels to everything that exists. What is holding the galaxy together from flinging itself apart but keeping it also from folding into itself? Seems like waves are involved. Those would be really large waves, I would think. Epically large.

I think on the resonance front, you have molecular and atomic resonances, especially molecular resonances in lattice crystals due to the repeating structures. I argue that everything has resonance, because resonance is based on size and density, wave speeds, whatever object the wave tries to travel through. Atoms are or can be defined by certain spectrums of light they emit naturally, which would seem to indicate a somewhat permanent state of resonance patterns at those light frequencies.

That bridge- resonance stores energy inside of whatever is resonating, that's why it collapsed is the bridge didn't have support where the wave structures were peaking, you can see it in the vid, so the wave amplitude was so high it broke the bridge. It changed bridge design somewhat, from what I understand, but I'm def not expert. Lol, it's the same reason you have to brace and deaden your doors and panels and what not so you don't resonate them off the side of you car. Aircraft have similar wind resonance issues, as well. Many things do. There's some good sound lessons in bridges and aircraft, when it comes to air and waves.

Quick edit 👀:

"You’ve probably heard of resonance. This is the phenomenon where a periodic force syncs up with the natural frequency of a system. The classic example is a swing. With resonance, small periodic driving forces, like pushing someone in a swing, can add up to large oscillations over time because the energy is stored."

I'm not an expert, but that's one of the bridges. It still seems like resonance was involved, given the nature of it all.

Last edited:
Tell me this isn't a wave and resonance of some sort 🤷‍♂️

IMG_5369.gif
IMG_5368.gif

"Farquharson continued wind tunnel tests. He concluded that the "cumulative effected of undampened rhythmic forces" had produced "intense resonant oscillation." In other words, the bridge's lightness, combined with an accumulation of wind pressure on the 8-foot solid plate girder and deck, caused the bridge to fail."

""Torsional flutter" is a complex mechanism. "Flutter" is a self-induced harmonic vibration pattern. This instability can grow to very large vibrations." <-giggity

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Buck

5,000+ posts
little alien on campus
Buck
Inside of a pyramid
Start date
Participants
Who Replied