Limited on space for sub/subs

The W6 is purpose built for sound quality, it's meant to transition into the front stage not get real loud. They can but you defeat it's purpose. The sundown 8s are cool, Soundqubed has a cool one and of course DD is the king of 8s
But a sub is mostly for bass correct?

Im having the same problem in my crew cab silverado. enclosure built for 10" sub 1.2 ported but restricted to 5.5 mount depth. Cant find many options. Had the hds210 but the surround ripped halfway around.

I really don't like having to settle.. 4 subs to choose from.. JL w6 10 is a little out of my price range so my options are

Alpine type r

Fosgate p3

Kicker crv

Leaning towards the alpine 1000 Watt rms

Other than the W6 which sub comes in second in your opinion??

Also thinking about just building a custom box for some eights..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.