Look at my uuugly first box, lol

yeah.. it usually is. what kind of glue did you use?

It's Titebond II but I mixed some and put it in the interior seams anyway, better be safe than sorry. I put the top on, had some gaps, nothin alot of glue and lots of screws couldn't fix though. When I get my speaker and cut my hole I'll mix some more sawdust and hit the leftover cracks. It's 16" Tall so there won't be much wood between speaker ends. I read 16" is the shortest you can get away with, with very limited back seat room in my truck, I built it the minimum, just made it wider for more airspace. I think it should pound okay.

It's Titebond II but I mixed some and put it in the interior seams anyway, better be safe than sorry. I put the top on, had some gaps, nothin alot of glue and lots of screws couldn't fix though. When I get my speaker and cut my hole I'll mix some more sawdust and hit the leftover cracks. It's 16" Tall so there won't be much wood between speaker ends. I read 16" is the shortest you can get away with, with very limited back seat room in my truck, I built it the minimum, just made it wider for more airspace. I think it should pound okay.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thankyou.gif.5451126d09e870f796f50c3a4dd5acd7.gif for all the comments.
That is probably the most homoerotic smiley we have on this site; it just reeks of pole smoking.

That is probably the most homoerotic smiley we have on this site; it just reeks of pole smoking.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/iagree.gif.15d6c075ee8d3913ba26866d06993068.gif

I haven't seen that ghey of a smiley in a while. Haha, we need some new ones.

Not a bad job at all. With the right tools and a little time, you will devolop your technique. Invest in a router, and a good circular saw and go from there.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.