looking for 2 12 or 2 15s

yahhhyahhh

Senior VIP Member
looking for an enclosure that pounds for under 250. I currently have 2 12s on a Pioneer 8601 but it's not enough bass or maybe my ears are just used to it I want something that can turn heads and also I have a 2001 Ford explorer v8 if that helps I want something loud I listen to mainly rap music anybody have any recommendations want something that's not gonna run me broke and can be heard and Turn heads. I'm new to car audio but I'm just looking for any recommendations or if any can refer me or selling. any comment will help and also I don't have nothing to build a sub box or have any tools.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

new sub and new enclosure suggestions I want something that's gonna turn heads and not break my bank. the enclosure I have now is dual xinbp 212 do you know any subs that would sound louder in that enclosure or should i get a whole new Enclosure and subs?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

The important aspects to look for are that your amp makes best power at 1ohm, 800 watts, so if you run a single sub grab a dvc 2ohm and if you run 2 subs get dvc 4ohm that comes close to the rms power of your amp. Goodluck

YEAH I agree with other reply about 1 sub.. u could do 1 sundown d2 12 ported with 800rms would be better than what u have.. just keep n mind your amp doesn't have subsonic filter so u need to be careful with port tuning (get custom box tuned below 35hz) or get ss f mods which just plug into rcas to keep some of the freqs lower than your port tuning away from sub.. since u hve suv u could get 1 15 ported (box would be very large) almost all prefab ported boxes aren't big enough or tuned correctly especially the dual 12 boxes I couldn't find 1 that was even close, even my single box port is to small) that should be tons louder that what u have with 800rms

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.