Looking for a nice pair of silk tweeters.

brat005.jpg

I have the option to go either way actually, switch over to active or just keep the passive setup. Probably going to just stay passive, im just sick of the sound being all jacked up from only 1 tweeter working. Active would be cool, but I don't know if I am that into car audio anymore.

Might just get a new set of the HD-100's so I have one as a spare if I can't find anything on here.

Only issue if u stay passive. U need to find out some info on that crossover like its slope/crossover points and such. Sure It will play but it may very well end up sounding like pure crap. I ran a mix matched front stage Digital Designs tweets, Hertz crossovers, Silver Flute mids and it sounded great but alot of research was done before I did this. U cant just toss stuff together and expect it to sound or wrk good. If ur going active do u have an active HU or a amp capable of running active or an external crossover??? Cause you will need atleast 1 of them to be able to run active.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.