Looking for an Alpine 9835/3 Tutorial

Participant count
  • Participant list

kronik
10+ year member

Audio Nooblet
Hi guys,

I see a lot of people comment on how difficult it is to use the EQ and whatnot on these head units. The problem is, it's one of the best head units out there so of course people are looking to buy one (like me.) My question/request is this.. is there a tutorial on how to use one? A GOOD resource, perhaps, or has anyone ever posted one here.. Thanks.

Yes there is. Its the 9833/9835 Manual... Has all the information you could ever need to set your alpine unit.
Now, see, that's what I was thinking but the way people put it.. couple recent buyers have basically been acting like either they don't go by the age-old RTFM, or, it was too difficult to comprehend. I was curious as to if someone had gone through the trouble to mince it down to laymen's terms.

Lazy is the word for it. Lots of people don't know how to learn on their own anymore. Need to be fed like little babies.

Exactly, If your really into audio and are learning or have learned allot then it is a wicked little deck.

Exactly, If your really into audio and are learning or have learned allot then it is a wicked little deck.
All I needed to know, thanks. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

the manual for one, and over time you will begin to learn everything. Even after 8 months with mine I still figure out new stuff on the radio.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.