Looking for at affordable 4 Channel Class D Amplifiers for the Boat... (HSL600.4)

iltww

Clt
Guys...

Looking to upgrade my A/B amplifiers to some cooler running Class D amplifiers for the boat this summer.

I am looking at these and was wondering what you guys thought?

Are they really Class D amps?!?!

hxxp://cgi.ebay.com/Hollywood-Amplifier-Amp-4-CH-1200W-HSL600-4D-Class-D-/390212860335?pt=Car_Amplifiers&hash=item5ada7fb9af

Also, anywhere to buy them other than e-bay. I think I need about 8 of them. (My boat and my bros..)

Good Question.

1. These will be on a Lake. (Not saltwater)

2. I want to run Class D for efficiency and Heat reasons. (I have A/B amps now...)

3. those amps cost double the amount of the HSL's...

Good Question.
1. These will be on a Lake. (Not saltwater)

2. I want to run Class D for efficiency and Heat reasons. (I have A/B amps now...)

3. those amps cost double the amount of the HSL's...

never heard of the HSL's could be crap amps, the ones i listed are name brand quality amps

How many speakers are you running that you need 8 amps

The vibes are gonna be a much better amp. Remember you get what you pay for. If you want crap, then buy all means buy crap.

Liteboxes are sweet, heard nothing but good things about em.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.