Looking for good bang for the buck 750Wt RMS amp

If you're married to the idea of running 4 ohm just hunt around for a used JL 500/1.

AFAIK most mainstream brands make some good offerings in the 700W neighborhood that'll drive 1 ohm. Kicker, Alpine, JBL should all perform as advertized and likely be more reliable than the "budget" 200$ 1200W amps people are trying to sell you on here.

xtr 1k $199? i'd get that, where is it that price amazon? it's funny i get yelled at for recommending my amp which is exact same as nvx 1200..
Ebay is $199 from the same seller I got my XTR2500.1Dz from (Paid $360 shipped), but you can also get it for $195 shipped (205 - 5% discount code) from Online Car Stereo which is where I bought the 1000.1D I had. OCS is also an Authorized Orion Retailer.

Only reason I didn't mention the PPI is I saw Soundstream killed off it's version of that amp (TN1200.1D), along with Polk and I'm not sure if Precision Power's version is next or not. NVX I think will be the final hold out as their entire line is made off that series off amps.

Ebay is $199 from the same seller I got my XTR2500.1Dz from (Paid $360 shipped), but you can also get it for $195 shipped (205 - 5% discount code) from Online Car Stereo which is where I bought the 1000.1D I had. OCS is also an Authorized Orion Retailer.
Only reason I didn't mention the PPI is I saw Soundstream killed off it's version of that amp (TN1200.1D), along with Polk and I'm not sure if Precision Power's version is next or not. NVX I think will be the final hold out as their entire line is made off that series off amps.
oh i found 1, how about this seller? has great feedback rating but we've seen at times that don't mean much if amp breaks 3 months after u left feedback.. if seller checks out this is a great deal https://www.ebay.com/itm/ORION-XTR1000-1D-CAR-MONO-BLOCK-SUPER-D-CLASS-AMPLIFIER-1000W-RMS-/232058777893?hash=item3607c7f125:g:SA4AAOSwB4NWxIJX

That's who I got my 2500.1dz from. They have a 1 year warranty from them. I would try OCS though, as they are authorized and you can save a couple of bucks. It's where I got my 1000.1f from

I also liked the arc amps don’t remember the model but I had a beast of an ARC 2champ. I might have it in storage hard to remember what I sold off out of my older school stuff. I’d settle for an old school PG Tantrum 1200.1. PM me with how much you’d need.

Okay so different scenario I can tell the car Audio bug is biting me again and I’m going to want to add one or two more SEX10s in a proper box.

So what’s the bang buck for say 2.2k or so wired to 1.3ohm for 3?

I also liked the arc amps don’t remember the model but I had a beast of an ARC 2champ. I might have it in storage hard to remember what I sold off out of my older school stuff. I’d settle for an old school PG Tantrum 1200.1. PM me with how much you’d need.
Okay so different scenario I can tell the car Audio bug is biting me again and I’m going to want to add one or two more SEX10s in a proper box.

Would that $250 still be in play?

If you want a quality 2k amp you'll want to bump that budget up another juan fiddy.

i think blank is selling his xtr1500 it does almost 2200 at 1ohm anyway, xtr 2500 does over 3k.. ts has a 2.8k i think but it won't be cheap

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.