Looking for new sub setup

Participant count
  • Participant list

FineVisionz

AZ
Hello, I recently got a new car and my Kicker CompR doesn't fit in the trunk with a box that's got the recommend specs for it.

That being said I'm looking for a 10in sub and amp that would pair well in a ported 1.25cu ft. Box. This one specifically, https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075K5PZHT/?tag=caraudiocom-20
This seems to be one of biggest cu ft. Boxes that I can fit in my trunk. Unless you can find a box thats bigger/better that's under 13.5in height.

My budget is $350 for both sub and amp. I would like it get similar performance of not better than my CompR I had. I listen to all genres of music.

A sub that have caught my eye is the Sundown E Series 10in.

Thanks!

I like that box. It looks like its pretty good quality. The reviews appear to be decent also. Let us know how it sounds, if you purchase it. Amazon has the sundown sub, amplifier, and ported box for 332.80.
  • Sundown Audio E-10 V.3 D4 10 500W RMS Dual 4-Ohm EV.3 Series Subwoofer
  • +
  • Rockford Fosgate R500X1D Prime 1-Channel Class D Amplifier,BLACK
  • +
  • BBox E10SV Single 10 Vented Carpeted Subwoofer Enclosure

Total price: $332.80

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.