Looking for pre-amp signle to tap into on 2015 Silverado with Bose

Sealed will play down to 0. Cabin gain fool.

With ported you can tune a bump into the low end. It’s not playing lower, it’s playing louder around port tuning. Sealed will play lower.
I agree I would lose 10+hz of frequency on my SEXrev.2 10 in a .75 cube or so box stuffed with poly fill on a frequency sweep it starts coming in at 10hz and by 20hz is getting pretty fierce if I switched on my 25hz subsonic on my Orion amp.

Thanks, I have the AudioControl but that Jl processor is certainly on another level. It looks like a good option.
Also, I had thought about tapping into there factory amp input as well but had the same concerns so I thought I’d jump in here to see if anyone else had experience with this.
Again, caveat that someone with more knowledge should chime in, but here's what I think you should do:

Route the signal wire going into your factory amp to your AudioControl, which probably has RCA pre-amp outs. Run those RCS to your amps and you're good to go. If you are still powering your mids with the factory Bose amp just tap into the pre-amp wires instead of doing a complete reroute. You should be good to go. I'm just not sure what the effect of sharing preamp signal among multiple devices will be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Again, caveat that someone with more knowledge should chime in, but here's what I think you should do:
Route the signal wire going into your factory amp to your AudioControl, which probably has RCA pre-amp outs. Run those RCS to your amps and you're good to go. If you are still powering your mids with the factory Bose amp just tap into the pre-amp wires instead of doing a complete reroute. You should be good to go. I'm just not sure what the effect of sharing preamp signal among multiple devices will be.
Addon to this, chevy doesnt use rca preouts until 2015+ chevy hd models.
But not on bose.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.