Looking for some nice inexpensive 8's that like SEALED boxes (possibly a single 10)

Participant count
  • Participant list

Spooney
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
: @whitedragon551 we talked a while ago about some kodas. Please contact me about those either here through PM or at jsb4251981@yahoo.com .

Anybody else that has something decent let me know. Either a single nice 8 that likes sealed boxes or a pair that will be happy in .6-.7 cu ft.

Mounting depth is a concern so please know it when you contact me. 5 inches or less would be ideal.

Budget is approximately 120-130 dollars ( not a lot I know but its what I got unless you will accept an Audiopipe GD-3001 1k rms mono as trade or partial trade)

[quote name='Spooney']: @whitedragon551 we talked a while ago about some kodas. Please contact me about those either here through PM or at jsb4251981@yahoo.com .

Anybody else that has something decent let me know. Either a single nice 8 that likes sealed boxes or a pair that will be happy in .6-.7 cu ft.

Mounting depth is a concern so please know it when you contact me. 5 inches or less would be ideal.

Budget is approximately 120-130 dollars ( not a lot I know but its what I got unless you will accept an Audiopipe GD-3001 1k rms mono as trade or partial trade)[/QUOTE]

Hey Spoon!! Hey, I still have those Dayton HO 10s sitting.?? SA 12? Let me know sir.Text me be better to get in touch with me man.:santa:

[quote name='Spooney']: @whitedragon551 we talked a while ago about some kodas. Please contact me about those either here through PM or at jsb4251981@yahoo.com .

Budget is approximately 120-130 dollars ( not a lot I know but its what I got unless you will accept an Audiopipe GD-3001 1k rms mono as trade or partial trade)[/QUOTE]
Alpine type R?

Do you have one? I think they may be too deep but I will have to check
yeah I just looked it up, its 7.7" They hit hard and clean tho and can play in pretty small spaces. I had 2 of them in a sealed "over the back seat" box in my truck that was approx. 1.4cu and it slammed.

yeah I just looked it up, its 7.7" They hit hard and clean tho and can play in pretty small spaces. I had 2 of them in a sealed "over the back seat" box in my truck that was approx. 1.4cu and it slammed.

That must be the mounting depth for the tens. Looked up the 8's and it says 4.5 inches which would work. Pair of 8's downfiring might give me enough output. I don't need it super loud but do want some nice solid clean low end.

yeah I used the Alpine 8" in my roof. Actually showing in that pic. It is very clean. It does get deep but for the way I had it set up the deepest bass I heard from it was from Jason Derulo songs haha. Very clean tho.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.