Looking for speaker recommendations!

Participant count
  • Participant list

DjiNN
10+ year member

Posts but still a NooB
Brooklyn, NY
Hey guys, I haven't been on for a while and have since gotten rid of my corolla.

I now have a 2010 Subaru Impreza. I have already upgraded the weakest link to a AVH-4200 and added the steering wheel control module.

Now I am looking into new speakers to accompany the car. I already have the wiring and amplifier for the speakers. I was looking into the Kicker QS6.5 but I have not heard them in person only on youtube. Spending budget is at most $1000. I am already planning to get a FI Q 10" to be put into a custom enclosure. I have owned Rainbow SLC165 and I enjoyed them while they last. Any recommendation welcomed!

Last edited by a moderator:
How about Morel? I see the Morel Tempo 6 at around 250$. From watching the youtube videos they don't seem that bad.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.