looking for two 3.5" voice coils to fit Diamond Audio 12 D9's

they will do a couple, but it would be cheaper to order more at a time. see if you can get some people to do a group buy.
I spoke with a sales guy who told me it had to be a 50pc. Min @ $10-20 he then referred me to MWA speaker parts but web site states registered repair shops only . I have been told that the JL 13W7 motor jas the same specs but I've never had one to confirm this though but ive seen coil specs and they look like they would fit so if some one would have those it would be good too

Why don't you hit up PSI?
Thanks...I sent in a service request a few days ago aand havent got a response yet ...but I know it usualy takes a while with how busy they are ...I just want to find out all my as possiable .

[quote name='Robertvon']Thanks...I sent in a service request a few days ago aand havent got a response yet ...but I know it usualy takes a while with how busy they are ...I just want to find out all my as possiable .[/QUOTE]
@SPLaudio ;

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.