Loud Components

Participant count
  • Participant list

Airman21
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Ohio
Wanting some loud components and an amp to push them. I have a US Amps ax4300 (75x4@4, 90x4@2, 180x2@4) but am willing to buy a different amp. I don't know anything about running active so sticking with a component set is probably best for me. Here are a few I am interested in.

Crescendo Audio Mezzo 6.5

RE Audio 6.5XXX

CT Sounds Meso 6.5

I have experience with Image Dynamics ctx6.5 and Rainbow Germs. The Germs sounded amazing but didn't get very loud totally downed out by the 2 15's. The ID's don't sound as good as the germs but are a bit louder.

And budget? My CDT Brax. with upstage tweets get pretty dammned loud with decent power.The PPI 900.4 is a decent space saving amp for the money

Budget is $300 for comps. Might go a little higher if really needed. As far as the comp amp I would say best bang for your buck (hopefully not over $300).

You'll need brackets for the doors, which we can provide, and the amp you have is fine. Please pm me your name and email address and I'll send an estimate and info on the speakers that will get loud and sound better than anything you've tried.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.