Mobile Essences Custom Audio

Participant count
  • Participant list

Mobile Essences
10+ year member

Custom Installations
Hello everyone. My Name is Eric, and I just wanted to let people know that there is another retailer/install shop in the southwest metro of Minneapolis, Mn. We are located in Shakopee, Mn. We are authorized distributors of Soundstream, Rockford Fosgate, Earthquake, Pyle, Lanzar, and the list continues on and on. If there is any product that you prefer, I'm pretty sure I can gain access to that product. We also do remote starts/keyless entry systems from CompuStar, Code Alarm, Astrostart, and Crimestopper, and again if there is any brand you prefer, I can gain access to it.

We are a fully insured custom install shop with the the right connections to get your ride completed to your specs. If you have any questions for us or if you would like to stop by for an estimate, we are located at 1350 1St Ave E. Shakopee, Mn., right next to Burger King,and behind Patterson's Auto Sales, or you can e-mail me at eric@mobileessences.com. http://www.mobileessences.com/

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.