More old school just falling into my lap...

Participant count
  • Participant list

thevic24
5,000+ posts

my silence is deadly...
A friend at work just gave these to me today. Said he had no use for them so now I have them.

They both work 100%. One is mint and the other has a stain on the cone and a small dent to the dust cap. Both surrounds are OG and perfect. The date codes on both are 11/99.

I now think I know what I might try out in the wife's Cavy......

jlib1041.jpg

jl10ib42.jpg

jl10ib4.jpg

Very nice... Crazy those foam surrounds havent died yet!
That was my first thought but they are in 110% shape!!

One was used but the other has never been used. Being the IB sub, that will make an install in the wife's car much easier.

I may do one in the spare tire well or make a baffle across the space between the strut mounts and rear deck....

Nice pick up man. Would love to stumble across something like this. Best I ever had given to me was an old school kicker comp 15. It didn't look so hot but it pounded like the days of old. Very impressive for what it was.

Nice pick up man. Would love to stumble across something like this. Best I ever had given to me was an old school kicker comp 15. It didn't look so hot but it pounded like the days of old. Very impressive for what it was.
Thanks!

I may have to play the lotto tonight.....

I mean I came across the os JL 8w6's that the guy thought were w3's and now these...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.