More recent pix of the car...

Laurel district 35th and mac

yeah, it is just another honda

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif
you are not to far from my mom's house. she lives on 55th and fleming right by mills college. we should meet up some time. i want to hear some icons

//rant

got pulled over and handcuffed last night =\

I was smashing down macarthur in oakland last night goin like 50 in a 25 so i could get pass all the lights, cuz i'd hit all the red lights if i go slow... after the 2nd light, there was a cop coming the other way that just stopped in the middle of the street like 2 ****ING BLOCKs AWAY!. i passed by, i see in the rear view mirror he turned on his lights and busted a *****.. so i was like awwww ****kkk!!

so i make a right onto 35th, go all the way up the hill going speed limit, then like a mile up, he blurps me and i pull over. asks me if i knew why he pulled me over... i said no (thinking it was speeding), and he said do you remember playing your music really loud?

I said oh sorry i just got off the freeway, i usually turn it down when i get near residential streets, sorry officer. takes my license, goes to his car and waited like 15minutes, backup comes... he comes to my door, tells me to turn off my car, open the door, and put my hands behind my back.. i was like... all this for disturbing the peace? He told me to not talk and just do as i'm told... puts me in the back seat of his car..

I hear the 3 officers outside talkin bout the car on the walkie talkie or something... lowered, modified exhaust and headlights.. then one of the guys opens the door and asks me why do i have false license plates. i said they're real, i have m yregistration in my glove box if you want me to look at it. then he shows me on his computer screen thing, when he ran my plates, it says that the plates belong to someone with a honda RS.. and he had turned in these plates sometime last year.. and i just got these plates like 4 months ago...

so he went to look at my registration, come back, and said sorry for the confusion, the system hasnt updated the plates yet, so we thought it was a stolen car. let me go with a warning and to turn my music down

got so **** shooken up after that

Sweet, looks the best in the first set of pictures in my opinion, nice and subtle //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

//rant

I was smashing down macarthur in oakland last night goin like 50 in a 25 so i could get pass all the lights, cuz i'd hit all the red lights if i go slow... after the 2nd light, there was a cop coming the other way that just stopped in the middle of the street like 2 ****ING BLOCKs AWAY!. i passed by, i see in the rear view mirror he turned on his lights and busted a *****.. so i was like awwww ****kkk!!

so i make a right onto 35th, go all the way up the hill going speed limit, then like a mile up, he blurps me and i pull over. asks me if i knew why he pulled me over... i said no (thinking it was speeding), and he said do you remember playing your music really loud?

I said oh sorry i just got off the freeway, i usually turn it down when i get near residential streets, sorry officer. takes my license, goes to his car and waited like 15minutes, backup comes... he comes to my door, tells me to turn off my car, open the door, and put my hands behind my back.. i was like... all this for disturbing the peace? He told me to not talk and just do as i'm told... puts me in the back seat of his car..

I hear the 3 officers outside talkin bout the car on the walkie talkie or something... lowered, modified exhaust and headlights.. then one of the guys opens the door and asks me why do i have false license plates. i said they're real, i have m yregistration in my glove box if you want me to look at it. then he shows me on his computer screen thing, when he ran my plates, it says that the plates belong to someone with a honda RS.. and he had turned in these plates sometime last year.. and i just got these plates like 4 months ago...

so he went to look at my registration, come back, and said sorry for the confusion, the system hasnt updated the plates yet, so we thought it was a stolen car. let me go with a warning and to turn my music down

Haha...**** man. Sorry I laughed, but I'm really surprised at an Oakland cop giving you **** like that. I guess if he remembered the plates it's kinda understandable. But I'd take a "DTP" ticket over a "25-over" ticket ANY day. 25 over can get you arrested!

//rant

**** man......the same **** thing happened to my in san jose....got pulled over b/c the dmv didnt update my plates.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.