Morel Tempo 6x Vs PPI 356CS

an hour ago coming home there were ppi 356cs's laying by my front door.

i bought them for shits and giggles.

its crazy how many accessories this set comes with. like 50plus ft in cable, foam mounting gaskets, a million screws, alot of factory tweeter mounting options.

they sound bellisimo in my friends 350z, I'll prob use my set for rear fill.

I use 2 sets of the ppi 6.5in's in a recent build one set in the doors and the other set in coaxil mode in the kickpanels they sound really good and for $100-$120 a set deff worth the $$

DEI took PPI, Orion and a/d/s to sh*t when they took them over a few years ago. Morel on the other hand has kept the quality of the speakers hey make while others have gone down hill.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.