Music with subsonic bass...

lol because thats where actual songs are played..... if you buy cd's so that you can haz the subsonics then its not really a "SONG" its a track with subsonic tones amplified......

lol because thats where actual songs are played..... if you buy cd's so that you can haz the subsonics then its not really a "SONG" its a track with subsonic tones amplified......
Stop poasting in my thread. I dont care about anything you have to say. You have no idea what you're talking about.

lol... right and the fact I majored in music has nothing to do with my knowledge on the fact that subsonic means below 20 htz... and that in the music industry, no one records with music that playes tones that are 20 htz... and below lol Why would music artist ever make music with tones that.... CAN NOT BE HEARD....???? ONLY FELT...

kinda hard to jam to a song that can't be heard.. and in most vehicles there isn't a sub *( I know blasphemy) so.... won't even feel it... pointless.

again, the songs that do have "SUBSONIC" tones, will be things where bass lines are amplified.... and I know exactly what i'm talking about. if you dont believe me try google for about 4 seconds and realize how stupid your sounding....

right,,,, i'm the idiot because I believe that people make songs where they use tones that can't be heard.... dude do you even know what subsonic is? its frequencies that are below 20 htz... and to the human ear that is not capable of being heard, but simply felt.... what you hear is mechanical noise from your woofer.....not x htz lol.... should I just start posting links showing the fact that "Subsonic" tones are inaudible from places like Websters dictionary, etc.... or will you wise up, and realize that your an idiot in believing that someone would record a musical song with tones that are inaudible...

infact the only half way song of any sort of a song is Hoods run down by lil whyte.... and even then its a BASS SONG..... designed for people using this track to play bass with a beefed up sub stage.

you take those songs, and put them into a factory audio system, or put them in your ipod, hook up regular ear phones and tell me if you hear anything on any volume other than full tilt?

YOU WONT don't be dumb and try and say that countless years of research and many highly trained people and acoustical engineers are wrong. because currently thats what your claiming, that they are wrong.

infact what do you think a subsonic filter does on your amp?

IT STOPS THE AMP FROM PLAYING THOSE FREQ AND BELOW because you cant utilize them lol, You cant even hear them, and they 9 times out of 10 are WELL beyond the mechanical limits of the driver trying to reproduce them, resulting in driver damage...... LEARN about what your arguing before you say something that makes you sound retarded.....

right,,,, i'm the idiot because I believe that people make songs where they use tones that can't be heard.... dude do you even know what subsonic is? its frequencies that are below 20 htz... and to the human ear that is not capable of being heard, but simply felt.... what you hear is mechanical noise from your woofer.....not x htz lol.... should I just start posting links showing the fact that "Subsonic" tones are inaudible from places like Websters dictionary, etc.... or will you wise up, and realize that your an idiot in believing that someone would record a musical song with tones that are inaudible...infact the only half way song of any sort of a song is Hoods run down by lil whyte.... and even then its a BASS SONG..... designed for people using this track to play bass with a beefed up sub stage.

you take those songs, and put them into a factory audio system, or put them in your ipod, hook up regular ear phones and tell me if you hear anything on any volume other than full tilt?

YOU WONT don't be dumb and try and say that countless years of research and many highly trained people and acoustical engineers are wrong. because currently thats what your claiming, that they are wrong.
Once again you are an idiot. I already know subsonic is

FIND SONGS WITH SUBSONIC MATERIAL!!

Not to argue about how much music HAS subsonic material!

So please, GTFO.

Immediately.

right,,,, i'm the idiot because I believe that people make songs where they use tones that can't be heard.... dude do you even know what subsonic is? its frequencies that are below 20 htz... and to the human ear that is not capable of being heard, but simply felt.... what you hear is mechanical noise from your woofer.....not x htz lol.... should I just start posting links showing the fact that "Subsonic" tones are inaudible from places like Websters dictionary, etc.... or will you wise up, and realize that your an idiot in believing that someone would record a musical song with tones that are inaudible...infact the only half way song of any sort of a song is Hoods run down by lil whyte.... and even then its a BASS SONG..... designed for people using this track to play bass with a beefed up sub stage.

Grandmas hands is an audiophile recording, it has an 11hz tone. There was a fan left on in the recording studio, if you have a system capable of picking it up, it's there. Also any organ music can dip into the single digits. The tactile sensation of these tones may not be audible, but lacking them does cause you to lose a sense of realism and impact.

lol, If you read, I stated that most songs wouldn't have them other than straight bass songs.... if you want sub sonic tones... Digital designs has downloadable tones on their main site from 20 htz to 75 IIRC and there is a few on youtube that show what tones they are, just type in on youtube some bass check songs, and very quickly you should have some things that have subsonic freq, playing, but you were arguing that music had sub sonic freq.... not just bass tracks like bass mecaniks lol.. but actual music... that there was music that has subsonic freq, lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.