Music with subsonic bass...

lol. he edited all his posts so he doesn't seem stupid lol. I love it, talked at me like I was dumb, now realizes the posts he made are exactly as I stated.
I edited my posts because I can't believe I let a troll pull me into a a stupid argument. Nothing more.
Just because I haven't said anything doesn't mean I don't have anything to say. You are presumptuous and naive.

And you don't spell very well.

lol. he edited all his posts so he doesn't seem stupid lol. I love it, talked at me like I was dumb, now realizes the posts he made are exactly as I stated.
It's hilarious how you now think you're a troll now that you've trolled in one thread.

lol this guy is a joke.. first no songs besides bass tracks. then only 99.9% then organs aren't music I guess..

the op wouldn't have made the thread if all songs had subsonic bass cause it would be easy to find..

and the subsonic filter is so your sub doesn't get damaged playing below tuning.. movies dip into the sub sonic aswell.. but sorry thats not music.. and the op doesn't want fucking tones blasting around town

lol this guy is a joke.. first no songs besides bass tracks. then only 99.9% then organs aren't music I guess..
the op wouldn't have made the thread if all songs had subsonic bass cause it would be easy to find..

and the subsonic filter is so your sub doesn't get damaged playing below tuning.. movies dip into the sub sonic as well.. but sorry that's not music.. and the op doesn't want fucking tones blasting around town
that was my entire stressing point... that other than bass tracks, or things like *explosions or thunder etc...* so yeah movies and such, but he has been persistent that music has subsonic lines in it... on purpose.

Also my spelling is not that bad... infact 98% of everything I wrote was spelled correctly, however a few things were typed with a backward spelling... And its funny now that your using my words... but I'm the naive one... lol you continue to make me laugh. At the end of the day, I understand that the thing your looking for isn't there. Not as your wanting, but there are noises that are picked up and transferred as "Subsonic noise" and its just that, NOISE

Also, I just find it funny that, in trying to make him understand that what he wants isn't reasonable or really there, that he starts calling me a troll. So I added it up there...

I tried to find songs that had tones that dipped there, and have only thought of two, where it is acutally in the music where the tones dip that low,

Hoods Run Down - Lil Whyte,

Coo Coo Cal - In My Projects

lol I know i'm right lol. Why do you think most radio station frequency's bandwith specs on radios are not down below say 30 htz.... BECAUSE REGULAR MUSIC DOESN'T PLAY IT LOL
you fail
Radio stations also use brickwall filters at 15KHz to avoid interfering with the tone needed to demodulate the signal - does that mean there isn't content over 15K, too?

lol, funny that now, he has to use my words as a retort.... but its ok, I'm not well known here, and because of that, that makes me a newb and I no know nothing... and everyone else who is not an 09' newb is the most intelligent person ever... lol.... funny.

as for the 15k remark, music recorded for radio usually doesn't have those freq included for musical impact. But there are music tracks that contain high freq. such as 15000 and ^ but most regular music tracks will not have these tones in them on purpose because in order for them to be reproduced, a large amount of emphasis would have to be placed on those few select freq. Its comparable to this, If you ever watch a pianist play, they will stay away from the bottom end and top end of the spectrum, because in order for the response to stay flat, they would need massive amount of amplification, making those bandwidths unusable for most recording artist both solo, band, group, or ensembles.

no, subsonic frequencies are tones below 20 htz. some state 20 htz would be subsonic as well, and others claim that below 20 htz. just because your filter will cover those as well, doesn't make them subsonic freq... but to ask for something in music that with out proper amplification, is inaudible is, in the least bit... silly

that was my entire stressing point... that other than bass tracks, or things like *explosions or thunder etc...* so yeah movies and such, but he has been persistent that music has subsonic lines in it... on purpose.

Also my spelling is not that bad... infact 98% of everything I wrote was spelled correctly, however a few things were typed with a backward spelling... And its funny now that your using my words... but I'm the naive one... lol you continue to make me laugh. At the end of the day, I understand that the thing your looking for isn't there. Not as your wanting, but there are noises that are picked up and transferred as "Subsonic noise" and its just that, NOISE

lmao you think I was with you.. read it again..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.