My install begins.. Nuttin too exciting

I think I remember seeing your car at show once over the summer, did you ever take it to Sharkie's bar and grill in Grosse Ile,MI for a small car show in like July/August ?

yes, I did have it there a few times so you probably did see it.

As for the crossovers, they are safe. No one has kicked em yet //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif ***** that the truck is tucked away in the garage til the 1 foot of snow goes away!

here's the xovers mounted:

CrossoverMount1.jpg

kinda tucked out of the way.

Thinking about changing the subs this winter. Maybe go with 3 8's or something. Truck is prolly getting a cage in the winter so this box will no longer fit. Anyone have any good ideas?

I dont think anyone asked you this, but it looks as if you made 2 driver side pods? Was that an accident or were you making a spare or something? I noticed that and was puzzled. Nice truck btw, what all kinda work does it take for a SBC swap in one of those small trucks? Are there direct bolt in mounts availible?

I dont think anyone asked you this, but it looks as if you made 2 driver side pods? Was that an accident or were you making a spare or something? I noticed that and was puzzled. Nice truck btw, what all kinda work does it take for a SBC swap in one of those small trucks? Are there direct bolt in mounts availible?
I saw that as well, and I was about to ask but you beat me to it haha.

yah, it was noticed right after I took that pic LOL.. Good thing I caught it then instead after it was glassed! A real "wow, Im a dumbazz" moment!

As far as putting a SBC in the truck, pretty simple. Theres a kit available with mounts and headers, all you have to do is make some minor adjustments to the tranny tunnel, and mount a shifter.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Ken448

10+ year member
Get off my lawn.
Ken448
Southeast MI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date