My Mustang Buildup

i got 24lb injectors on the way, cant remember if i added that or not..

There is A LOT of v6 stangs around here....i added some emblems on my fenders under gt that says " size matters " haha..all the v6 people get the stomach virus face when they see it lolzzzz

yeah i like my v6 as a daily driver, couldn't afford being 16 and paying gas and insurance for a LS1. So when i feel the need for speed i take my dads WS6 on the streets.

Yeah. I have a '98 V6, and the door panels are cheap. But the rest of the car is solid and durable. Just the door panels are cheap and flimsy. Well, mainly the piece that holds the automatic window / lock switches. That's really poorly designed.
But, it's pretty slow, and impossible to get loud. It's a nice car, though. Mine's over 10 years old and I've never had to replace the tranny, or engine or anything. I think I should replace the ECU soon, and the fuel injectors.

I know a guy that did '50's in a '94 V6.

auto fail

headlights fail

tailights fail

everything else is fine. mod on.

oh and a manual swap would have been worth alot more then an upgraded auto tranny fwiw...it would have made you faster and been more reliable...probably the same price too.

Yeah. I have a '98 V6, and the door panels are cheap. But the rest of the car is solid and durable. Just the door panels are cheap and flimsy. Well, mainly the piece that holds the automatic window / lock switches. That's really poorly designed.
But, it's pretty slow, and impossible to get loud. It's a nice car, though. Mine's over 10 years old and I've never had to replace the tranny, or engine or anything. I think I should replace the ECU soon, and the fuel injectors.

i hope your not talking audio loud as an impossibility. do a rear seat delete and put the stuff on the back seat firing up with the trunk sealed from the cab. i bet you could see d*mn close to a 150 with an AQ, or DD 15" on 3k-5K. I had my SPL in mine like that for a while i read a 149.4Db on an AC90. my alero hasn't gotten close yet.

Whewww...shes put together besides the injectors...

Picture033.jpg

Picture034.jpg

Im just keeping the stock one for now...when i get the money i found a deal on a edelbrock performer imma pick up..

Thanks though,

Mike
well if you know anyone I got a stock one too. but if you wanted the cobra upper and are willing to clean it, I'd get you for about $50 shipped for it.

Well no help ever showed up...i tryed pushing it in by myself this morning for a couple hours before i posted about waiting for help...then i went back out at about 2 and tryed by myself some more and finally gave my all and got it in at 5 45. Im tired as hell and my arms are wore outtttt lol...imma try to start workin on it later tonight.

Well i got the engine in and it fired up but ran like crap so i started playing with the timing. It wont run at all now lol....The battery started to die and the computer wont read unless its getting about 10.5 volts so i put it on the charger for the night...gonna play with it some more tomorrow

I got her running today!!! **** thing sounds mean with the cam. I took a pic and a couple vids..i still have to adjust the air for the gas so its running a little slow right now. But heres the stuff!!! Also i got a alternator problem or somethin, somethin is draining power so imma look at it when i get home from work tomorrow.

Picture035.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.