My system was stolen

Its a good thing that you don't live in a town that's populated by 50% current/former meth addicts.

Trust me, if you were a hard core tweaker and relapsing off something like that, you would sell your own child to get high...ive seen it before...

Its a good thing that you don't live in a town that's populated by 50% current/former meth addicts.
Trust me, if you were a hard core tweaker and relapsing off something like that, you would sell your own child to get high...ive seen it before...
What's the going rate for a ~22year old female green-eyed brunette?

yeah. i have lost a lot of childhood friends due to addiction. everybody i knew was on that **** , and once i had 4 years to sit and observe people who were in and out all thier life due to crack or meth , it really made me think , do i want to live like that for the rest of my life? and i vowed to myself and my family that i would never touch that stuff again. the glass dick is a mother****er.

I'm with Bubba and Lazy on this one, you're a meth head by CHOICE (unless born into it er whatever). It's not like you're forced to shoot up, everyone is a kid once so using the "I was a kid excuse" doesn't work either, most of the population goes through life with no drug problem and the only person you can really blame is yourself. You can say all you want about how much you've lost but again that's a consequence for your decision, you still fucked someone over royally and that isn't going to be fixed for them. There is probably no way for you to make it right and that my friend makes you a piece of shit.

I'm with Bubba and Lazy on this one, you're a meth head by CHOICE (unless born into it er whatever). It's not like you're forced to shoot up, everyone is a kid once so using the "I was a kid excuse" doesn't work either, most of the population goes through life with no drug problem and the only person you can really blame is yourself. You can say all you want about how much you've lost but again that's a consequence for your decision, you still fucked someone over royally and that isn't going to be fixed for them. There is probably no way for you to make it right and that my friend makes you a piece of shit.
well i guess i'm a piece of ****. but if all my consequences are due to my actions , then them people getting there **** stolen was due to there actions , i.e. spending thousands on a system and not spending 79.99 for a cheap alarm. LOL. **** all y'all haters. (and FYI i never put no ****ing needle in my body)

well i guess i'm a piece of ****. but if all my consequences are due to my actions , then them people getting there **** stolen was due to there actions , i.e. spending thousands on a system and not spending 79.99 for a cheap alarm. LOL. **** all y'all haters.
that is the most retarded logic I have ever seen. People shouldn't have to worry about losing their systems because pieces of shit like you shouldn't be walking around.

that is the most retarded logic I have ever seen. People shouldn't have to worry about losing their systems because pieces of shit like you shouldn't be walking around.
i was being sarcastic. you are right , those people didnt deserve that.

but hey i got some good **** for sale , i gotta drive to wisconsin to pick it up though.

heres what i am picking up..........

HU - Jensen VM9223

Speakers - Pioneer Premier Comps

Sub Amp - Audiopipe AP15001D

Sub - DD 2512 in 2.5 cubes @ 38hz

Electrical - Knu Konceptz 4 Gauge, Big 3, Deka Intimidator 9A78DT

I'll hook you up real cheap like. LOL

Idk what you expect cops to do? go door to door? its audio.. unless a store gets knocked off its not a big deal to them..
I live in a small town and im good friends with most of the cops. I file a report. Most of the would be theifs around here get caught. I find out what the cameras at work found in the morning. Im hoping they got a tag numbers

it will sound get when i have my 4 xxv subtilis in a custom ported box with the rd2200 and if i need more power im selling that and getting a audiopipe 3000
i am the guy but now i got a h.o alt and big 3 and i have an optima batter now for the amp but i ****ed up i got the red top does it matter ?
Trade it back in for the yellow it's not a deep cycle battery and will not hold up to the abuse a large system is going to put on it also it will not hold up voltage like a yellow either you may as well run a stock battery you will not see any marked improvement with it.

facepalm.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.