Southeast Region NC meets?

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
News to me if there was.

MECA usually has one or two large meets every season in Hendersonville, but that's quite a trip for me...a good four or five hours.

there was an NSPL one in lumberton this past weekend, and there was one in dillion SC, im tryin to find somethin, or maybe put somethin together?

Well, I know RangerMan is in Roxboro, there's another member near Charlotte...few others around.

There needs to be a meet at the Stereo Integrity place when they come out with the new drivers //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Thinking something like a BBQ, meet-'n-greet type deal, maybe an inpromptu SPL contest. Would be a good chance to get to meet some members around here, as well as listen to some of the new SI offerings //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Only a suggestion...

theres a comp in morgonton n.c. every may! NSPL at their local radioshack! lots of big names! the kkicker truck and kenwoods car is always there!

morgantons a good drive from here about 4 or 5 hours....had to go visit a friend at high rise about 6 months ago, rough drive

Well, I know RangerMan is in Roxboro, there's another member near Charlotte...few others around.
There needs to be a meet at the Stereo Integrity place when they come out with the new drivers //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Thinking something like a BBQ, meet-'n-greet type deal, maybe an inpromptu SPL contest. Would be a good chance to get to meet some members around here, as well as listen to some of the new SI offerings //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Only a suggestion...
brilliant. i would go. and bring girls with me. just tell me when and where

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Jdizzle

10+ year member
tha dirty dizzle ;)
Jdizzle
Carthage, NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date