Southeast Region NC meets?

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
anyone wanna meet up sometime over the summer
I would like to meet up, and soon. I will come to you at any location you specify.

/me is getting ragged 'bout my system, and need ears from someone on the forum.

I would like to meet up, and soon. I will come to you at any location you specify./me is getting ragged 'bout my system, and need ears from someone on the forum.
what kindof system do you? what part of nc are you from? ....im gonna try and see if everyone can get together at Stereo Inegrity....n maybe listen to some mags and stuff (jims's plan)

My system is a throw together, see: http://forums.caraudio.com/vb/showthread.php?t=137669

That is why I suggested coming to see you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I live in the triad, but travel all over the state, so mileage and time is not a problem for me. I would prefer to meet someone sooner, than wait for a group meet. I plan on trying to get a meter to check the volume level, because it is un-believably loud and quite clear.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Jdizzle

10+ year member
tha dirty dizzle ;)
Jdizzle
Carthage, NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date