Need 12'' sub limted funds

hah I wish I did. Can type r's take alot of power? I had a kicker comp vr and a I gave it a little more then I was supposed to and it kept blowing tinsel leads. I don't want that to happen. Do they do well in ported boxes too? I have about 2 cu ft sealed box right now but I'm porbably gonna go with a ported.

i also have another davinci with a bad coil but the other works great. i put it in a ported enclosure and it still got fricken loud. id let ya have it for 120 shipped. the coil that is bad isnt really bad it is just the tinsel need's resoldered

hah I wish I did. Can type r's take alot of power? I had a kicker comp vr and a I gave it a little more then I was supposed to and it kept blowing tinsel leads. I don't want that to happen. Do they do well in ported boxes too? I have about 2 cu ft sealed box right now but I'm porbably gonna go with a ported.
From what i've read on these forums, the type r's take alot of power. anywhere from 1000 to 1300 watts each for a 12".

You can get something like db-500 12" or a mach 5 maw12

the maw12 is only like $60. and takes around 350-400 watts @ 4 or 1 ohm

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.