Need a Good box blueprint website!

can someone give me the website of a good box designer! I'm gunna be tryna build a ported box for 2 Skar vvx 15d2's! I wanna build a proper box for once one that is made for and tuned for these subs!
@shredder2 here can do pretty good job with that he's done a few for peeps past couple weeks..

[quote name='BOOMINGRANDPA']@shredder2 here can do pretty good job with that he's done a few for peeps past couple weeks..[/QUOTE]

Can't help with a blueprint unfortunately... I'm still stuck learning sketchup...

What's wrong with JBL speakershop? I designed my box with that and it seemed pretty straight forward. Enter sub parameters, play around with dimensions to get desired tuning, cut the pieces, bang bang.

I'm pretty sure there are some tricks though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.