need a sub recommendation

Participant count
  • Participant list

ajm
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
N/A
I will make a quick list just to try and make things short and simple. Ive never purchased any "lower end" subs before so not real familiar with whats out there and decent considering the amount of money to be spent.

Overall im looking to spend $100 or so. As I dont need anything crazy loud, nor am I big sound quality freak. I just want something for a little added bass. The reason for using the kx2500.1 amp is I used it for an extremely short period of time a few years back (few hours at most probably), and never had much luck trying to sell it so figured I would reuse it rather than going to waste. If I do decide to crank on it and blow the sub so be it for what im looking to spend. I just dont want to do like before wasting money. I went out and bought a 12" solo x, kx2500.1, and other stuff just to use it for a very small amount of time and they have now both become about useless and hard to resell.

1. size - 10 or 12"

2. box is 1.6cu sealed

3. 8.75 depth + ~1" for an adapter that will be used

4. amp is a kicker kx2500.1

Thanks for any input.

Thanks, ill check them out. Im also not dead set on $100. There isnt really a budget or anything, just the matter of not wanting to spend $500-1000+ on something that I am not going to make any good use of so if anyone does have any recommendations for something that is more than $100 and the extra spent is justifiable feel free to suggest.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.