need an amp for my components

Participant count
  • Participant list
nah i dont have a ridiculous amount of bass, just an AQ sdc 15 on 500 watts, but even that drowns out my components. i cant even listen to my system without rear fill because it just does not get loud enough,
Do you have the doors sealed & deadened properly? That'll make a huge difference...

no i dont, but im not wasting money/time on that with this vehicle as im getting rid of it in a few months, but the amp im buying now is gonna power my components for my new vehicle anyways, so i figured id buy it now. i was just kind of hoping jumping up from 60x4 to 125x4 would be enough to satisfy me until i get my new vehicle

yeah ill just go with that, this system i have in my vehicle right now is my first system and its a complete mess, im looking forward to getting my new vehicle and a fresh start to do everything right this time around now that i am more knowledgeable then i was when i did this first setup. thanks for the help man //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.