Need better suspension for all the weight in my trunk

Participant count
  • Participant list

gsuchyta
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
rear end of my civic is saggin big time. I bought this car and it was already lowered and I believe it has adjustable gas shoks because it has that knob dial thing on the shoks but that doesn't really do anything when I turn it.

anyways my car rides like a brick especially my rear suspension the whole car jolts big time every time I hit a little bump much less a pot hole.

Is there any way to adjust my ride height with these gas shoks? Do I need to put more gas in them? What is that knob on the shoks supposed to do?

Also would going back to stock suspension help raise my back suspension?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.