Need Help Setup 145-155db (NewInTown)

The Tuscan is a small SUV that can get loud easy I've seen 4 type r 12's on a 5k break 150 then do demos for half an hour. A moderate pair of 15's with a 3.5k-5k will get you very close to 150. Spend the money and have a good custom box built. Get a solid alt from a good company and a pair of cheap agm group 31 batteries with 50ft of 1/0 and you will be fine

**** the batteries just get a good 250 amp alt and a solid 3500-4500.

My 3500 on music is a tad much for stock but I ordered a 200 so when I get the 4500 its ON!

Like I said the 3500 is a hell of a deal. Its a solid amp that can do 4kw at 15 volts if you where to get an alt an a regulatif you could have 4kw for 500 bucks Vs spending 1200 on a 5kw..

**** the batteries just get a good 250 amp alt and a solid 3500-4500. My 3500 on music is a tad much for stock but I ordered a 200 so when I get the 4500 its ON!

Like I said the 3500 is a hell of a deal. Its a solid amp that can do 4kw at 15 volts if you where to get an alt an a regulatif you could have 4kw for 500 bucks Vs spending 1200 on a 5kw..
Has any post of yours in this thread not been pushing selling your amp lol?

OP are you installing everything yourself?

Shot its a great deal! I'm being honest too its a good option. He could get a 250amp with and external regulator and have 4kw for 1100. Vs 5 kw a 320 for 1700..

Getting loud isn't about having the most power //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Well first off do some research see if there's a reputable alt builder that can do one for your car. Not many will if any at all. Might need to fab something up As for as subs and box in your car 15s will be the ticket. And a custom built box. Prolly interchangeable ports if you wanna compete I hear some of the posts. How they know or have friends who have cars that do over 150 daily Question I ask is. Did you build it ? Or help ? Mine does a 153 at 28 hertz built and designed by me only. And I built a 156+ car last year So the real questions here are , can he build a 150 car from his Tuscan ? Yes he can , but kno one can really tell him what's gonna work unless they are building and testing the car Build your electrical up first ie ... Alt 270-320 amp lots of wire 100' to start and batteries , then Start with a set of 2500 rms subs of your choice and a custom box , we can offer suggestions , then at least a 7500 rms amp a big 4 channel or 2 have the doors done to hold a couple of sets of components run active and a good 4 volt deck or higher

Alternators, wire, lugs, head unit, speakers, deadener,4ch amp, tweeters, volt meter, rcas, subs, box, sub amp, speaker wire etc.... that will add up fast
$1000 in alts and bracket

$250 headunit

$300 in wire & rca

$550 subs

$100 box

$1200 sub amps

$400 batteries

$3800 total. zero deadener and the front stage has nothing to do with the 155db substage. My front stage alone cost me $5k

$1000 in alts and bracket$250 headunit

$300 in wire & rca

$550 subs

$100 box

$1200 sub amps

$400 batteries

$3800 total. zero deadener and the front stage has nothing to do with the 155db substage. My front stage alone cost me $5k

front stage has everything to do with his build. The OP wants a daily driver so I'm sure he wants a front stage where he can hear the words. He's starting fresh so he needs to factor in the cost of everything.

I cant install my self i need somehelp. im still learning though. im willing to pay for someone to do my setup //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

front stage has everything to do with his build. The OP wants a daily driver so I'm sure he wants a front stage where he can hear the words. He's starting fresh so he needs to factor in the cost of everything.
Yeah i want a front stage. i also want the trunk of my to have mids for chillin purposes lol. i want to my mids and highs to be loud AF. i dont want my subs to stepover my mids and highs.

Well first off do some research see if there's a reputable alt builder that can do one for your car. Not many will if any at all. Might need to fab something up As for as subs and box in your car 15s will be the ticket. And a custom built box. Prolly interchangeable ports if you wanna compete I hear some of the posts. How they know or have friends who have cars that do over 150 daily Question I ask is. Did you build it ? Or help ? Mine does a 153 at 28 hertz built and designed by me only. And I built a 156+ car last year So the real questions here are , can he build a 150 car from his Tuscan ? Yes he can , but kno one can really tell him what's gonna work unless they are building and testing the car Build your electrical up first ie ... Alt 270-320 amp lots of wire 100' to start and batteries , then Start with a set of 2500 rms subs of your choice and a custom box , we can offer suggestions , then at least a 7500 rms amp a big 4 channel or 2 have the doors done to hold a couple of sets of components run active and a good 4 volt deck or higher
where you from man? do you build boxes and door panels? since it my 1st fresh setup. i dont mind putting a pair of 1500rms subs as long as it hits 140-145s. and i will just upgrade it soon. planning on buying 1st the needed items like alts batteries and wires and rcas that will be ready for the sub upgrade for the 2500rms in the future.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.