Need help with wiring diagram for a 98 Volvo s70

Participant count
  • Participant list

Rage00
10+ year member

can anyone help me with a wiring diagram for a 98 Volvo s70. I am need of one. I am trying to figure out which is the ignition wire. I'm trying to wire in a power source for my wifes xm unit that can stay hiden out of the way and she will have access to her outlet to charge her phone when needed.

thanks for the help

why dont you tap into the wire for the ignition at the fuse box it should be labeled ign fuse and will work just fine just tee into the wire behind fuse panel

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Try again on the attachments/pictures. They didn't load. Not exactly sure on the wiring, but you can buy an adapter harness that goes from your...
No not in this situation.PM sent for proper use of the Y splitters for this situation
Sure, 600 volts, yep. If you’re trying to launch the subwoofer cones to the moon! And, that’s if they don’t just vaporize first!
Is that 1000w max? Don't expect to be able to bridge a 1000w amp at 2 ohms and get 500w x 2ch. I'm pretty sure you can't with that amp, for...

About this thread

Rage00

10+ year member
Rage00
Grand Rapids, MI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from