need more powerful speakers

cmctburn

I have a pair of 15" pioneer ts-w384-dvc's I need to know what other speakers can I use for the box I have for those speakers I had it custom built for my truck. I need better speakers

What is the volume of the box? You can do a lot having that info.. Many subs use similar box dimensions and so may be swapped out.. but remember that when a speaker calls for say 2.5 cubic feet that you must stay withing %10 of that volume or you are liable to hurt the sub, or it will sound like crap.

Mike

if the box is between .88-1.5 per chamber i say u get some performance tekniques. they r a new brand but the slam hard a hell. my freind has some and i'm getting some. in his ford explored they were hitting really hard.

what kind of amp do you have? that can make alot of difference also. do you have the power to push those bad boys? find a friend who has a more powerful amp than yours and try it out before you get new subs. if it still sounds like hell go 4 the new subs. just b careful what kind of amp because total watts don't always mean anything.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.