symptoms.. diagnosis anyone?

Participant count
  • Participant list

purerock

here
ok.. my girlfriend has a '97 Neon

her brother took it out the other day brought it back and the speakers aren't working

the reciever appears to be working properly.

she get's a popping sputtering noise out of the right front speaker but nothing of mention out of the rest

what do you all think it could be?

I was thinking perhaps something is wrong with the preamp.. it may have blown a fuse.. but would a fuse be isolated to just that?

I'd appreciate any input

Bad connection or loose wiring from the HU. Possible that the HU internal amp is going out or has other internal probs. A fuse is unlikely because a blown fuse would cut total power and/or total sound from the HU. If there is a popping noise then the fuse is probobly not the issue.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.